covid testing on campus
The Marin School has partnered with PMH Laboratory, Inc. to offer on-campus testing to faculty, staff, students and parent volunteers.
Testing will be offered every other Wednesday.
Once a student has signed up, they can pick up their self-testing kit between 8:30 am - 3:00 pm. Tests must be mailed as a group, so they MUST must be returned to the Main Office before 3:30 pm on the designated testing day.
Students are welcome to complete the test in their vehicle or another area on campus so that you do not have to make two trips if testing days occur during remote weeks.
Families may also choose to be tested at another location of their choice, but we do ask to try and schedule the test on TMS's designated testing day.
STEPS REQUIRED to reserve, complete and submit self-administered COVID nasal swab test:
1. Contact Leslie Birnbaum in the Main Office to reserve a testing kit.
2. Complete PATIENT REQUEST FORM (linked below), and bring a printed copy of the form with you.
2. Bring a copy of the front and back of your student's health insurance card.
3. Complete the CARE Act Insurance Form if applicable.
4. For any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Click the links to view and download the necessary documents.
2. Anterior Nares Test Instructions
4. Care Act Insurance Form (if applicable)
6. Instructions to Access Results